National CORE’s full-service construction division operates as a general contractor or construction manager for all CORE developments. The construction department is nationally recognized as a leader and innovator in new construction, rehabilitation, infill development, senior housing, mixed-use, green building and podium projects.
Our expert construction management team gives CORE an edge in developing strong systems and processes, allowing us to accurately forecast construction costs, ensuring the highest quality of construction and maintaining control over the timing of projects.
As a result, CORE has developed a reputation over the years as one of the premier neighborhood revitalization firms in the country with the ability to transform not only the physical facilities it acquires, but the character of the neighborhoods in which its properties are located.
In new construction, National CORE has extensive expertise in infill development on small sites located in densely populated areas. National CORE has served as the general contractor or managed third-party contractors for new multifamily developments across the country.
LOCAL HIRING FAIR – January 29
National CORE is hosting a local hiring fair for the construction of our new residential development, Fairview Heights in the City of Inglewood on January 29, 2020.
Stay tuned. More local hiring fairs to come.
TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION:
- New Construction
- Green Building
- Podium Construction
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Predevelopment Services
- Design Management
- Architectural and Engineering Reviews
- Construction Cost Estimating/Analysis
- Schedule of Values
- General and Subcontractor Contracts
- Construction Schedules
- Work in Process Reviews with Lenders and Syndicators
- Draw Preparation, Review and Processing
- Complete Construction Account Processing
- Management of Architectural and Engineering Consultants
- Value Engineering
- Bid Plans and Packages for Subcontractors
- Pre-bid Conference Planning and Hosting
- Insurance and Bonding Requirements
- Post Construction Evaluations