Project SpecificationsTotal Units: 93
- 93 2-Bedroom
- 40%, 50%, 60% AMI
- Completed in 2011
- Owner • Developer • Property Manager Supportive Services Provider
- LIHTC - 4%
- City of Fairfield RDA Loan
- CALHFA MHSA
- Permanent Loan
- Community Center with Warming Kitchen
- Large Playground
- Bar-b-que Area
- Laundry Room
- Shaded Structure
Signature at Fairfield is National CORE’s first venture into Northern California and exemplifies the community transformation possible when award-winning affordable housing is paired with best practice social services catered to serve the community.
After School and Beyond, HOPE’s signature afterschool program, helps children and youth in grades K-8 to complete their homework, improve reading skills, build self-confidence, and develop social skills.
- KidzLit Balanced Literacy
- Virtual Vacations
- Daily Recreation and nutrition education
- Youth selected clubs
Impact on Participants
- 92% of parents report that caring staff give children individualized attention.
- 89% of children and youth report that they do a better job of completing their homework at After School and Beyond than at home.