Project SpecificationsTotal Units: 123
- 12 1-Bedroom
- 71 2-Bedrooms
- 40 3-Bedrooms
- Completed in 2006
- Owner • Developer • Property Manager • Co-Supportive Services Provider
- HCD MHP
- Inclusionary Funds-Western Pacific Housing
- Swimming Pool and Spa
- Gated Community
- Lush Landscaping
- Underground Parking
- Laundry Facility
Best Affordable Apartment Community Finalist
Vista Terraza is an inclusionary project done in partnership with D.R. Horton as part of a master planned community, which includes market-rate condominiums, retail space, and National CORE’s affordable apartment community. This mixed-use development is a model for how private/public partnerships can support a diverse community.
At Vista Terraza, HOPE offers a fun-filled week of enriching activities during Spring Break and stimulating activities during its annual Summer Camp.
Spring Break and Summer Camps offer:
- A safe place for children and youth to spend the day while not in school
- Recreational activities to keep them active
- Healthy snacks and nutrition education
- Enrichment activities and field trips
Impact on Participants
- Parents feel that spring break and summer camps are good for their kids: “If it weren’t for HOPE’s programs, I don’t know what he would be doing, probably sitting in front of the TV.”
- 94% of parents report that the program has good equipment and facilities.