Completed in 2010, Vista Cascade is phase two of National CORE’s dramatic transformation of the neighborhood formerly known as Willow- Winchester that began with the revitalization of Citrus Grove in 2008. Thanks to an outstanding partnership, this housing development has created a stable community with beautiful homes, high-quality youth programs and a caring staff team.
- Controlled Access Gates
- On-Site Property Management
- 42 Units – 38 Two-Bedroom, One Bath Apartments and 4 Three-Bedroom, Two Bath Apartments
- Landscaping and Open Spaces
- Recreation Space with Barbecue Grills
- Tot Lots and Hardscape Play Areas
- Privacy Fencing
- Over 6,000 Square Foot Community Center
- Energy Star Appliances
- New Roofing, Carpets, Windows, Doors and Bathroom Fixtures
- Updated Plumbing, Electrical Systems, Drywall and Exterior Stucco
- Community Center/Office Area
- Learning Center
- Centralized Laundry Facilities
- Computer Lab
1432 N. Willow Dr.
Rialto, California 92376
Leasing Office Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
Vista Cascade Apartments does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities. The person named below has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s regulations implementing Section 504 (24 CFR, part 8 dated June 2, 1988).
Mildred Bvundura | 9421 Haven Avenue | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 483-2444 | (800) 735-292 – TTY
* SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
** Pricing and availability are subject to change.