Fountains at Sierra
Fountains at Sierra Apartments provide homes for Seniors aged 55 or better. These well-maintained and beautiful apartment homes are available at reduced rents to Seniors who meet income restrictions and other requirements.
Our Community offers a Media Center, full-sized Fitness Center, Indoor and Outdoor Community Lounges, sparking Pool and Spa, large BBQ Deck with picnic seating, spacious Community Room, planned activities, events, and seminars. We are also convenient to public transportation.
- Outdoor & Indoor Community Lounges
- Community Room
- Sprawling Courtyard
- BBQ Deck with Picnic Seating
- Pool & Spa Areas
- Full Size Fitness Center
- Media Room
- Three Laundry Facilities
- Cozy 1 and 2 Bedroom Homes
- Private Patios/Balconies in Selected Units
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Energy-Efficient Refrigerators, Stove Ranges, and Dishwashers
- Ceiling Fans
- Storage Areas
- 1-Bedroom/1 Bath -No Balcony/Patio- (626 Sq. Ft. Sq. Ft.*) – $315-$567**
- 1-Bedroom/1 Bath (588 Sq. Ft.*) – $315-$567**
- 2-Bedroom/1 Bath (780 Sq. Ft.*) – $355-$648**
Security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
- Community Room
- Pool and Spa Areas
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
16946 Ceres Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
Leasing Office Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
Fountains at Sierra Apartments does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities. The person named below has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s regulations implementing Section 504 (24 CFR, part 8 dated June 2, 1988).
Mildred Bvundura | 9421 Haven Avenue | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 483-2444 | (800) 735-292 – TTY
* SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
** Pricing and availability are subject to change.