About National CORE
Great feats are seldom the work of one, but the endeavor of many. National CORE®understands that prosperity, security, revitalization, and growth require a concerted collaboration and shared ambitions. We are a nonprofit affordable housing developer, but our work is not about bricks and mortar, rather creating healthy communities that thrive and prosper for many generations to come.
At National CORE, we support families and seniors by providing housing communities that are affordable, safe, and of the highest quality. We enhance neighborhood stability through long-term management and maintenance, as well as industry-leading services such as senior wellness, preschool and afterschool programs, and family financial training.
National CORE created the Hope through Housing Foundation in order to provide high-quality services for our residents to improve their lives and their communities. HOPE strives to meet or exceed nationally recognized benchmarks and best practices for its programs. CORE evaluates its program delivery and publishes the results every year.
At A Glance
- Total Assets: $1.6 Billion+
- Total Units: 10,000+
- Total Residents: 27,000+
- Social Service Hours:
- Total Employees: 540+
Areas of Expertise
- Land and Property Acquisition
- Project Development
- Social Services
- Property Management
- Asset Management
Areas of Focus
- Community Revitalization
- New Construction
- Inclusionary Zoning
- Mixed Income
Our CORE Values
We build and operate great communities where our residents and neighbors can thrive.
We believe in the ability of people to strive for better lives, and we help provide them with the means to achieve their dreams.
We serve our residents, employees, and partners with utmost respect.
We strive for the highest standards in design, construction, property management, and customer and social service recognizing that we have a fiduciary responsibility to our residents, employees and partners.
Our Guiding Principles
- At National CORE, our residents are our customers, the well-being and satisfaction of our customers always come first. Without our residents, our company and my position have no purpose.
- Only the best quality service is acceptable for our residents and residential communities. Each of us is responsible to assure that we never settle for today’s level of service, that we always strive to do more and to perform our job better as every day passes.
- As members of the of the National CORE team, we have come together to dedicate ourselves and our professional skills to providing our residents with a positive living environment in which love, dignity, self-respect, and community pride can flourish.
- Children are special and represent our hope for the future. We at National CORE will help make a better society by aiding the children in our communities to receive a healthy foundation upon which to grow into caring and productive citizens.
- National CORE’s commitment to serve goes beyond providing decent, safe and affordable housing. Our commitment goes to the community at large. We strive to support and strengthen other non-profit associations working for the good of the community.
- At National CORE our team members respect one another and are commited to each other’s aspirations for personal growth. We recognize the individual talents which contribute to the success of our team.
- National CORE is in a position of high trust through our bond with our residents, government partners, lenders and fellow employees. Only the highest standards of integrity, morality and candor are acceptable.
Partner With Us
Ready to partner with us to transform lives and communities? Contact us today and let’s get the future started!
• • • •
Building the Future of Community
• • • •