Project SpecificationsTotal Units: 67 2-Bedroom
- 40%, 50%, 60% AMI
- Completed in 1999
- Owner • Developer • Property Manager General Contractor • Supportive Services Provider
- City of Yorba Linda RDA Loan
- FHLB AHP
- Permanent Bank Loan
- Gated Community
- Community Center
- BBQ Area
- Tot Lot
- Swimming and Wading Pool
- Community Garden
- Laundry Facility
- 1999 Apartment Association of Orange County Tribute Award Most Improved Community of the Year
National CORE partnered with the City of Yorba Linda to transform a dilapidated and neglected apartment complex into a clean and beautiful community. Arbor Villas provides award-winning affordable housing for Orange County families in one of Southern California’s most expensive housing markets.
HOPE partners with the YMCA of Orange County to provide onsite afterschool programming at Arbor Villas.
At Arbor Villas, children and youth grades K-7 have a safe place to go in the critical afternoon hours between 3:00 and 6:00.
The afterschool program is located on site.
- Homework assistance
- Project-based learning activities
- Daily recreation and nutrition education
Economic success after one year as one of the following:
- 96% of parents say that the program has many interesting activities for their child
76% of students say they are more interested in school because of the things they learn at the afterschool program