Project SpecificationsTotal Units: 75 Units
- 74 1-Bedroom
- 1 2-Bedroom Manager's Unit
- 30%, 45%, 50%, 55% AMI
- Completed in 2014
- Developer • General Contractor Property Manager • Supportive Services Provider
- Section 538 USDA Loan
- Town of Yucca Valley Loan
- LIHTC - 9%
- County of San Bernardino HOME Funds
- Federal Home Loan Bank AHP
- Community Center
- Computer Room
- Fitness Room
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Onsite Property Management and Maintenance
- Conveniently located near public transit, shopping, Town Hall, library and the Yucca Valley Senior Center
Dumosa Senior Village is a beautiful, award-winning affordable housing community providing 75 apartment homes for adults 55 and older. This senior community consists of two three-story residential buildings designed to offer residents privacy and ease of access to onsite amenities, community events and social service programs. Outdoor gathering spaces promote a pleasant and active living environment.
Hope through Housing Foundation has created a slate of programs and services that address the needs of older adults 55+ with incomes at or below 55% of the area median income. These programs ensure that seniors have basic needs met, continue to exercise their mind and body, and remain socially connected.
Dumosa Senior Village received LEED Gold certification for implementing practical and measurable strategies and solutions aimed at achieving high performance in sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.