Day Creek Senior Villas
12250 Fire House Court • Rancho Cucamonga, California 91739
WAIT LIST INFORMATION
Wait list for Day Creek Senior Villas will open at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 6 and will remain open until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 13.
Lottery will be pulled after the wait list closes on Monday, July 13 at 5:00 p.m. Applicants will be notified by July 31.
Wait List Application Instructions
- Click on the”Join the Wait List/Lottery” button below
- From the Online Lease Page, click on “Register Now” button
- Click on “I want to apply to the property”
- Click on “I do not have a registration code”
- Follow the prompts to complete the application
- You must complete the application to its entirely. The progress bar will show 100% once the application is ready for submission. The application will be timestamped once it has been signed and dated.
Day Creek Villas will provide 140 beautiful apartment homes for seniors, ages 62 or better, with household income qualifying maximums at various set asides ranging from 30 to 60 percent of applicable area median income (AMI). It is conveniently located within walking distance of restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, coffee shops, and parks.
Day Creek Villas is designed to be sustainable and resource-efficient and focuses on measures that reduce energy and water use, such as high-efficiency HVAC systems and drought tolerant landscaping. By utilizing a zero net energy solar photovoltaic system, National CORE strives not only to reduce its carbon footprint, but to be able to pass on energy savings to its residents through lower utility bills.
Amenities for this stunning gated community will include private balconies and patios, a swimming pool and spa, outdoor lounges and fireplaces, and a community center to serve as a hub for resident activities.
Total Units (140)
- 131 one-bedroom apartments
- 8 two-bedroom apartments
- 1 two-bedroom manager’s unit
30%, 45%, 50% and 60% AMI
Most Restrictive of CTCAC AND HCD Income Limits
|$ 15,840||$ 18,090||$ 20,340|
|$ 23,760||$ 27,135||$ 30,510|
|$ 26,400||$ 30,150||$ 33,900|
|$ 31,680||$ 36,180||$40,680|
Documents Needed to Apply
• Government Issued ID/DL
• Social Security Cards for all household members if applicable.
PROOF OF INCOME (if applicable)
• Last 3 months, current and consecutive pay stubs.
• Social Security Award Letter (Must be dated within 60 days of appointment).
• Unemployment Claim Award Letter (current)
• Last 2 years tax returns if self employed
• Passport of Services or Notice of Action for Public Assistance,
• Retirement Income.
• Any other income not mentioned here.
PROOF OF ASSETS, including but not limited to the following:
• 6 Months checking statements
• 6 Months savings statements
• 401K current statement and or IRA statement
• Whole Life Insurance Policy
• Any other assets not mentioned, such as Stocks, Bonds, Trust, Inheritance, etc.
• $20 money order per adult.
• $100 holding deposit.
Applications for the property are not currently available, however, should you wish to sign up for the property mailing list, please submit the form to the right and we will email you an electronic flier once the development nears completion.
Anticipated Completion Date: October 2020
The application and eligibility process will commence approximately four months prior to the completion of construction. Applications will not be taken and no names or other information will be collected for any waitlist or qualification process until the leasing process is commenced. Your entry of any information on this website, or into the mailing list, does not place you on any interest list, or waitlist, for future consideration as an applicant. No date for the beginning of the application process has been determined at this time.
Information about the Services Provider
Believing that both people and place matter in achieving community-wide well-being, Hope through Housing concentrates on direct services, partnerships, and other resources right in the neighborhoods that need them most. At the individual level, our goal is to see all people thrive—whether that means helping children do well in school, improving families’ financial situations, providing supportive services to individuals with special needs, or making it possible for seniors to age with dignity in their own homes. These individual successes add up, influencing the community’s quality of life and enabling real change in neighborhoods of poverty, crime, blight, and isolation.
All National CORE owned and operated communities do not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities. The person named below has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s regulations implementing Section 504 (24 CFR, part 8 dated June 2, 1988), in addition to any accessibility or accommodations questions and concerns.
Bill Miller 9421 Haven Avenue | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Dial 711 for California Telephone Relay Services (TRS) for hearing and speech disability assistance
• • • •
Together, we transform lives and communities
• • • •