Project SpecificationsTotal Units: 93
- 75 1-Bedroom
- 18 2-Bedroom
- 30%, 45%, 50% AMI
- Completed in 2005
- Co-Owner • Co-Developer • Property Manager Supportive Services Provider
- LIHTC - 9%
- Fontana Housing Authority Loan
- FHLB AHP
- CCRC Permanent Loan
- Indoor and Outdoor Community Lounges
- Swimming Pool and Spa
- Planned Activities, Events and Seminars
- Media Center
- Fitness Center
- 2006 Apartment Assoc. of the Greater Inland Empire Community of the Year
- 2008 National Affordable Housing Mgmnt Assoc. Community of Quality Award
- 2011 Apartment Assoc. of the Greater Inland Empire Maintenance Program of the Year
As part of a four-phase new construction project in downtown Fontana, the Fountains at Sierra offers local low-income seniors an award-winning affordable community with high-quality supportive services provided by Hope through Housing. Altogether, the four-property community added 384 units, with each property equipped with state of the art community and fitness centers.
HOPE’s Connections to Care program helps seniors maintain their independence
and health by ensuring basic needs are met, providing opportunities to exercise their mind and body, and engaging them with their community.
- Care Managers work one-on-one with residents.
- “Dignity Grocery Store,” Emergency Food Vouchers, and “Veggie Bingo” ensure residents receive nutritious fruits, vegetables and staples.
- Water Aerobics and Walking Clubs
Impact on Participants
- 89% of residents state that following their water aerobic classes they feel more energetic and have less pain
- “This place is not just a home. It’s a community. I tell all my friends to come live here.” – Fountains at Sierra Resident