Project SpecificationsTotal Units: 49
- 49 1-Bedroom
- 35%, 45%, 60% AMI
- Completed in 2002
- Owner • Developer • General Contractor Property Manager • Supportive Services Provider
- Tax-Exempt Bonds
- LIHTC - 4%
- County of San Bernardino HOME Loan
- MHRB/Rancho Cucamonga RDA Loan
- Permanent Loan
- Community Center
- Computer Room
- Centralized Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Community Areas
- Onsite property management and maintenance
- 2012 Apartment Assoc. of the Greater Inland Empire Community of the Year, 1-75 units
- 2008 Apartment Assoc. of the Greater Inland Empire Community of the Year, 1-75 units
- 2004 Apartment Assoc. of the Greater Inland Empire Community of the Year, 1-75 units
- 2004 City of Rancho Cucamonga Planning Commission Design Excellence
National CORE’s first new construction project completely developed and built in-house, Heritage Pointe provides 49 units of award-winning affordable housing for seniors. Hope through Housing offers Heritage Pointe residents senior-specific services at the property’s community center.
HOPE’s Connections to Care program ensures that seniors have basic needs met, continue to exercise their mind and body, and remain socially connected.
- Care Managers work one-on-one with residents to ensure they are linked to appropriate benefit programs and have access to needed medical appointments and medications.
- “Dignity Grocery Store,” Emergency Food Vouchers, and “Veggie Bingo” ensure residents receive nutritious fruits, vegetables and staples.
- Walking Club
- One-on-one computer literacy instruction
Impact on Participants
- Internet access allows seniors to not only stimulate their brain but remain more socially engaged
- Walking Club helps keep the residents physically fit and offers opportunities to develop friendships