Grand Opening of LA MISIÓN VILLAGE, a 80-unit high quality mixed-use retail affordable housing rental community in the City of Oceanside. LA MISIÓN VILLAGE will be home to families earning 40% to 60% of area median income for San Diego County. Rents are restricted with the goal of keeping payments at approximately 30% of the restricted income levels adjusted for family size. Rents will range from approximately $568-$1,195 depending on income, family size and unit size. Lunch will be served at the Grand Opening Celebration.
This development was built to meet the city’s need for high-quality affordable housing for families. The units are one, two and three-bedrooms and range in square footage from 710 to 1,247 square feet. Amenities include:
- 2,000 square foot Day Care Center with service kitchen
- Commercial/Retail (North County Health Services’ Medical Offices)
- Landscaping with attention to community and open space
- State of the art laundry facilities
- Security Cameras
- Barbecue grills, Picnic Benches
- Appliances included with units
- On-site professional property management and leasing office
Scheduled to speak are City of Oceanside Mayor Jim Wood and Councilmembers, Housing Commission Members, California Housing and Community Development Department Deputy Director Chris Westlake, and National CORE representatives. National CORE, a nonprofit
developer and property manager served as developer. Nat CORE will own, operate and manage.
Tuesday, July 15
10:00 a.m. – 12 Noon
La Mision Village Apartments, 3220 Mission Avenue, Oceanside, CA